It’s not easy to get the attention of C-level executives, especially if you’re trying to sell them something. What can you do to stand out? Kartik Krishnamurthy, Managing Director of Cornerstone in Asia, shares how you can get introductions via LinkedIn, craft the right pitch both digitally and face-to-face and even how you can win favours from Executive Assistants to get through to senior management.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- Reaching C-level executives when you're trying to get sales leads via email, LinkedIn or over the phone
- Structuring a proposition that would be well received by senior management
- Whether it's possible to over-rehearse your sales pitch
- The best way to introduce yourself when you are approaching a C-level executive in person
- The three actionable steps you can take in the next 24 hours to do good corporate sales to the C-suite
Hosted by Regina Zhiyenkulova