Telling staff about an upcoming IPO too early or too late can lead to misinformation and rumors which can greatly affect the process. So how can you ensure you impart the right knowledge at the right time? Larissa Tan has successfully led a company through this process and has some wise words to impart about best practices.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- At what point you should start communicating details to staff
- Details you should share initially
- Reassuring them about changes and what to expect
- How you should brief them on what they can say externally
- The three most important things to consider when planning to prepare your staff for IPO
Hosted by Pippa Woodhead