If your brand logo is placed among a number of other logos on a backdrop, is it instantly recognisable? This crucial part of your brand identity must have impact, be memorable and resonate with your audience. SzeKi Sim, Head of Community and Brand at SGInnovate, uses her 30 years of marketing experience to outline the numerous elements that go into choosing the perfect logo design.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- How brands such as Google, Facebook and Uber refreshed their logos with minimum disruption to their brand equity
- Colour, font and size considerations
- Effectively test how your logo is perceived
- Current trends in logo design that you should be aware of
- How prescriptive you should be when giving a brief to a creative team
Hosted by Pippa Woodhead