You don’t have to yell, argue or manipulate others to help them take ownership of their lives. Dr KC Lee, UK chartered psychologist for the past ten years, shows you how to apply motivational interviewing techniques in everyday situations. He highlights the five key steps to motivating others and even how you can deal with any resistance they may have during this process.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- Whether reverse psychology actually works
- Why encouraging others to develop agency (the sense that they can and will change) is more powerful than giving instructions
- Practical steps to better motivate others
- The skills and processes needed to keep people motivated
- How the praising vs. punishment dynamics work
Hosted by Regina Zhiyenkulova