- 17th June 2020, 18:00pm SGT
- Duration - 1 hour (approx.)
- Register for the webinar
Do you believe in life after COVID? Is the future still Asian? How much power can tech companies realistically have before the world goes crazy? Why is COVID making the rich richer and the poor poorer? Why is life so unfair? What election results will we see as a result of this? Should you start a Zoom competitor?
We’re gathering some of the smartest and most experienced minds in the region for an in-depth chat to answer these questions and more. The stellar lineup for this virtual showdown will include:
- Parag Khanna, Founder & Managing Partner of FutureMap, best-selling author of The Future is Asian and leading global strategy advisor on global trends, technological disruptions and economic planning.
- Deborah Elms, Executive Director of the Asian Trade Centre in Singapore, working with governments and businesses to create better trade policy for Asia. She is also Vice Chair of the Asia Business Trade Association (ABTA).
- Simon Milner, VP Public Policy for APAC at Facebook, leading the social media giant’s relationships with governments across the region.
- Moderator: Nellie Wartoft, CEO of Tigerhall, a success enablement platform that enables professionals in Asia to learn from the region’s smartest minds.
What You Can Expect
- Access to our panelists unfiltered thoughts on what lies ahead
- Submit your questions via chat - the most interesting questions will get put to the panel!
- Grab a drink and join us virtually