What should you prepare for culturally when going to a new market? What should you take with you on a multi-country business trip? Matthew Godfrey, CEO of Nutrition Innovation and former award-winning advertising CEO, gives insights on travelling smart for work. He highlights how you can find ways to connect with people in new markets, ways to plan your meetings and even why you should be collecting air miles, for the less obvious perks.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- The most essential things to think about before a multi-country business trip
- Unhelpful advice about business travel that you should avoid
- What you can be doing on long haul flights to better prepare yourself for the work day ahead
- The best way to plan your schedule from the moment you land
- Three tips you can use when going on your next long haul business trip
Hosted by Pippa Woodhead