Though you may never fly like Superman, wear Iron Man’s armoured suit or travel by web like Spiderman, the superhero worlds of Marvel and DC aren't as far-fetched as you think. Anand Roy, Regional Director of Music & Live Entertainment, SEA at the Walt Disney Company, argues that these larger-than-life fictional characters have taught him how to be a better leader in the real world, and shares how you can follow the path of your favourite superheroes with the 6C formula to superhero leadership.
The 6Cs of Superhero Leadership:
- Communication – why overcommunciation is underrated
- Clarity – why you success is only possible when you have a clear direction
- Consistency – why you need to be consistent in your words and actions as a leader
- Courage – the necessary ingredient for taking those big risks that lead to innovation
- Compassion – why you should remind yourself that IQ is nothing without EQ
- Clairvoyance – developing an instinctive understanding of the gaps and opportunities