Resignations don’t have to be dramatic. Everyone’s career involves moving between companies and roles to gain experience and it’s time you learned how to do it effectively without any unnecessary emotion. Kirsty Poltock has been guiding hundreds of candidates in their resignations during their career move and she explains how to resign with a boss you like (or don’t), what needs to go in the letter, and even highlights the worst ways of resigning.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- The worst way of resigning and how emotions can make things worse
- What should be in your resignation letter
- How to resign with a boss you really like
- How honest you should be with a boss you don’t like
- The best way to resign with a boss who is overseas
Hosted by Nellie Wartoft