30 seconds. That’s how long it takes for an executive to decide if they’ll continue the sales meeting with you. Simon Tate, SVP at Salesforce APAC, shows you how to read situations so that you can start meetings well and sustain them. If things go wrong, all hope is not lost! Simon explains how you can redeem situations and make things work in your favour.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- The first five things you need to pay attention to
- How you can backpedal from a bad introduction
- When to adjust your pitch and try to lighten the mood
- How to close the sales meeting on a positive note
- Three key steps to take so that you read people well during sales meetings
Hosted by Regina Zhiyenkulova