Plastic isn't our enemy. The way we produce, use and dispose of plastic is. Michael Alexander, Regional Campaigns Manager at WWF, highlights the key challenges with plastic today, the direct impact it's having on us, the amount of plastic that we accidentally consume each week and some facts and figures about plastic which may startle you.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- The biggest challenge when it comes to plastic
- How plastic pollution directly impacts individuals
- Specific items of food or drink that people should avoid and the alternatives that are available
- Some myths and misconceptions about plastic
- Small steps to take everyday to reduce plastic pollution
Hosted by Regina Zhiyenkulova