A great number of companies are bringing in machine learning and doing it badly. Is your company one of them? Pedro Sttau has some insider insights for those experimenting with ML and AI. He shares about where people frequently go wrong, how to avoid basic chatbot errors, and the key questions you need to ask yourself about your capabilities and customer needs.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- When a company should consider adopting machine learning into its business model
- How to train people when this new technology is implemented
- The limits and downsides, in terms of practicality
- The benefits, in terms of cost-saving for a company
- Whether it actually helps your business in the long run
Hosted by Pippa Woodhead