You’re having a bad day, and every time you try to smile it feels strained and fake. When you go into that big meeting you know you’re not going to make a good first impression. Well, according to Dr Mark Frank, world renowned social psychologist, there’s a technique that will make you seem warm and friendly - even if you don’t feel it. Allow Dr Frank to fill you in on the science behind first impressions and how to make a great one every time.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- The pose you can adopt in private that will help you seem more confident
- How the Stanislavski Technique for acting can be used to appear positive even when you’re feeling down
- The difference in how men and women make an impression
- How to express authority and dominance without coming off as arrogant
- Why you need to read the room in order to assess how to introduce yourself
Hosted by Pippa Woodhead