Is there a secret to building strong and lasting business relationships? How can you be more likeable, cultivate your reputation and grow your network? Tom Batchelor, VP & GM for Studio, Live Entertainment and Music at The Walt Disney Company in South Asia, answers these questions and more - including a hack for how feeling awkward at networking events can be used to your advantage (spoiler alert - he makes it sound easy).
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- The best way to go about making a new connection
- Making the most of your existing business network
- Dealing with shyness at networking events
- Striking the right balance when you want to stay in touch
- The top three things you can do in the next 24 hours to have better business relationships
Hosted by Pippa Woodhead