Rejections aren’t personal but they sure do hurt! You’ll likely get a lot more closed doors than open doors. So what can you do to handle rejections better? Kartik Krishnamurthy, Managing Director of Cornerstone in Asia, shares how 60% of the decision is made before the salesperson enters the room and what you can do about this. He highlights practices you can adopt to answer intelligently on the spot, and how to recognise when it’s time to let go of a lead.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- The first rejection that Kartik ever had and how he got over it
- How many times you have to do A/B testing of the message that goes out
- The mindset to overcoming rejections
- How many times you should follow up after the first "no"
- When it's time to let go of the lead and consider having discussions with your product team to change the product, service or message
Hosted by Regina Zhiyenkulova