When all people want to do at the end of a workday is go home and mindlessly watch Netflix - how can we remind them that learning can be enormously satisfying and fun? Grace Yip, Head of HR at Accenture ASEAN, urges you to focus on things you find interesting - whatever that may be - and find time to learn more about it. She likens not making the effort to learn to not putting fertiliser on a plant. You (and the plant) will be unstoppable with the fertiliser.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- How Grace structures a personal bi-yearly learning plan
- The growth mindset you need to be a curious learner
- Repurposing “deadweight time” in your day to squeeze in learning opportunities
- Why so many L&D programs are boring and what HR professionals can do to engage staff
- The neuroscience behind how we learn
Hosted by Pippa Woodhead