How does a large bank manage fintech innovation processes? Rudy Lim, Head of Fintech at DBS, explains how he selects the right startups to provide solutions in the bank and more importantly how these projects can be managed and budgeted for. He even explains how to assess proof of concept and build a good relationship between the CTO and CEO.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- How the innovation process looks like within big banks
- Dealing with complications from legal and compliance teams
- Deciding which department will bear the cost once the project is confirmed
- How it differs for long term and short term budgeting
- Pushing back and making the department who needs the product pay
Hosted by Regina Zhiyenkulova