Execution eats strategy for breakfast! You’ve got a world-class strategy that everyone in the organization is behind, now it’s time to put it to the test. Danny Han has spent the last decade of his career implementing successful strategies and explains the steps you can take to ensure your strategy can bring about real change.
The 5 Pillars for Successful Strategy Execution:
- Testing assumptions on strategy execution during formulation
- Ensuring objective alignment with key stakeholders
- Monitoring the performance of a strategy closely
- Keeping your employees engaged throughout the entire strategy execution process
- Allocating organizational capacity wisely