There will never be a perfect time to come out, especially in certain parts of Asia. But if you decide to, here are some ways you can be better prepared to do so with confidence. Dr Martha Lee, Relationship Counselor and Clinical Sexologist, shares how you can approach the situation, the obstacles to look out for and the psychological experience of coming out.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- The psychological effects on someone if they are not honest with themselves and others about their sexuality
- The most difficult part of being open about your sexuality
- Some obstacles that will always be there and must be accepted in order to move on
- Some thoughtful responses when someone tells you that they are gay
- Three actionable steps to take in 24 hours to help you decide if and how you can come out with confidence
Hosted by Regina Zhiyenkulova