The ability of a company to address new realities and deliver bold change is critical to gaining a competitive advantage. Yew Heng Lim, Regional Head of Public Affairs at Grab and ex-Managing Director and Partner at BCG, has over 20 years of experience in consulting and he explains how organisations can better evolve with change. He shares insights on how to accelerate change and why opting for what is minimally sufficient to drive momentum is preferable to doing too much.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- Ensuring that the staff accepts and understands the new track and milestones the company is going for
- Orchestrating the change and getting the same message repeated in different ways
- What active leadership looks like
- Examples of small changes that will give the biggest result
- Common myths about change
Hosted by Regina Zhiyenkulova