When travelling globally, what are some things to look out for to ensure your body language and mannerisms are polite? Dr Mark Frank, world renowned social psychologist, lets you in on the key differences between collectivist and non-collectivist cultures, monochronic and polychronic cultures and the myriad of little things that could make you appear rude in certain countries.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- Cultural differences to be aware of when travelling around Asia
- What to do if you’re not sure of the local social norms
- The sure-fire way to be polite anywhere in the world
- Commonly used hand gestures that can be obscene in some cultures
- Which countries have the most interesting body language quirks
Hosted by Pippa Woodhead