So you’re already in a very senior position - but you’re after the top job. How can you manage your career and make all the right strategic decisions to get you there? Charles Brewer, former CEO of DHL eCommerce takes you through his journey of heading up a country, then a region, to finally leading a global team. He is here to give you advice to help you reach your goal.
Gain Actionable Insights Into:
- Why stakeholder management assessment is one of the critical things people miss
- Challenges you can expect when you move into a larger role
- The importance of fostering strong relationships with people who can influence your career - and why this is not to be confused with sucking up
- How to make sure you have developed your IQ and EQ sufficiently to be considered for the next rung up the ladder
- Cultural factors to be aware of when managing multiple diverse markets
Hosted by Pippa Woodhead